Last Update: January 13, 2021
In the ongoing effort to protect the well-being of our community and those we serve, our operations are temporarily modified:
- Ticket purchases, membership renewals, and other services are available on FloridaTheatre.com
- On days when the Theatre has live events, the Box Office opens at 4pm and closes at showtime.
- Aside from the days when the Theatre has live events, the Box Office is currently unavailable for walk up service. Tickets can still be purchased through the Box Office by calling 904-355-2787.
- Purchasers will be notified by email if the status of an event changes. In the event of a postponement, tickets are automatically transferred to the new date, no further action is needed.
- During our events, to reduce traffic in the lobby, all concession areas will close at showtime and there will be no intermissions.
- Check your individual event for safety protocols.
- For additional assistance contact us here.
All refund requests must be requested prior to showtime. We are unable to accept refund requests once the show has started.
What we’re doing to increase safety at the Theatre:
Custodial staff frequently disinfect high-contact surfaces before and during events.
Trained staff are present to address contamination risk and/or to isolate and assist patrons requiring emergency medical attention.
Ticketing, donations, memberships and renewals may be transacted on our mobile-friendly website. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon entry, your ticket will be scanned. Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone, which is our recommendation. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
- Our box office and bars employ Plexiglas guards and employees adhere to current mask and distancing recommendations.
HELP US CONTINUE OPERATING
For those who love historic, nonprofit The Florida Theatre and want to see us continue after the challenges we’ve faced in light of the shutdown, please visit our SUPPORT page to consider one of the ways you can help us continue in our mission.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please visit the individual event page for the latest safety guidelines for that event. We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
We will continue to announce the latest event and safety information on this page and do our best to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
MANY OF OUR EVENTS HAVE BEEN OR ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RESCHEDULED
We will continue to update our website and social media platforms as new information becomes available.
Refunds for canceled events will be processed automatically. If you paid cash, a refund check will be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office by one of the following methods:
- Respond to your Ticket Confirmation Email
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call (904) 355-2787. Available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.