An Update About our COVID-19 Protocols
Updated September 30, 2021
On Saturday, May 15, 2021, we made the following changes to our COVID-19 Protocols:
- Temperature checks will be discontinued.
- Masks will be strongly recommended, but not required.
- Intermissions will return when appropriate to the show.
- Our bars will return to normal operations (closing after intermission or about three-quarters of the way through a show).
The following measures are still in effect until further notice:
- Ticket purchases, membership renewals, and other services are available at our ticketing home page and/or FloridaTheatre.com.
- On days when the Theatre has live events, the Box Office opens 4 hours prior to the show and closes at showtime.
- Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 904-355-2787. The Box Office is currently open for walk-up sales on Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Purchasers will be notified by email if the status of an event changes. In the event of a postponement, tickets are automatically transferred to the new date, no further action is needed.
- Check your individual event for safety protocols.
- For additional assistance contact us here.
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office at 904-355-2787.
Ticketing, donations, memberships and renewals may be transacted on our mobile-friendly website. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Upon entry, your ticket will be scanned. Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone, which is our recommendation.
- Our box office and bars employ Plexiglas guards and employees adhere to current mask and distancing recommendations.
HELP US CONTINUE OPERATING
For those who love historic, nonprofit The Florida Theatre and want to see us continue after the challenges we’ve faced in light of the shutdown, please visit our SUPPORT page to consider one of the ways you can help us continue in our mission.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please visit the individual event page for the latest safety guidelines for that event. We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
We will continue to announce the latest event and safety information on this page and do our best to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
SOME OF OUR EVENTS HAVE BEEN OR ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RESCHEDULED
We will continue to update our website and social media platforms as new information becomes available.
Refunds for canceled events will be processed automatically. If you paid cash, a refund check will be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office by one of the following methods:
- Respond to your Ticket Confirmation Email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (904) 355-2787. Available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.