Led Zeppelin II Performed by Classic Albums Live
Classic Albums Live brings one of the most influential rock albums ever, Led Zeppelin II, note for note, cut for cut, live on stage to the historic Florida Theatre! Considered by many to be Led Zeppelin’s “heaviest album”, Led Zeppelin II was the band’s first album to go #1 and has been certified for sales in excess of 12 million copies.
The album includes the rock classic songs “Whole Lotta’ Love”, “Living Loving Maid (She’s Just a Woman)”, “The Lemon Song”, “Thank You”, “Heartbreaker”, “Moby Dick” and “Ramble On”.
Led Zeppelin II Performed by Classic Albums Live at the Florida Theatre on March 12, 2021 will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (904) 355-2787.
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Please wear your face mask inside the Theatre and while you’re seated. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- If you’re consuming a beverage, sip your drink, and put your mask back on in between sips.
- Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be admitted. (Refunds will be available for those not admitted.)
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund. See Refund Request information below.
- Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
Refund Requests: All refund requests must be requested prior to showtime. We are unable to accept refund requests once the show has started.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.